recent news

Hello Peoples.
I havent Written in my blog for awhile now. Alot has changed over the year... A L O T. So far I am 17 weeks pregnant. Not sure what im having (boy or girl)...I found out next week. We are really excited. We decided if it's a boy, his name will be Kevin Isaac Ledesma.... If its a girl... We shall name her Rayne Ariel Ledesma or Rayne Lillian Ledesma. All beautiful names . I strongly feel it's gonna be a boy. I am one to believe in dreams, and ive always had dreams of a boy. ONCE of a girl. My whole family is happy about our bundle of joy.oh yes...  We plan to get Married next year after the baby is born. Either Spring time or Winter/Fall time. Id love to have my family there and some friends to spread my special joy. I will soon be a mother in november and a wife next year. big changes for me ... i cant wait!

Comments

  1. this site is very useful in search engine optimization field and top giddiness to me and so very thanks full in this site .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts