Coffee... I love you


Coffee gets me through the work mornings. makes me perky and smile more. i think its more of a mind thing. OK maybe its a caffeine thing, but i drink an 8oz sized coffee, 4 packages of sugar and 4 pkg of creamer. can you imagine...i started out of 7 sugars and 7 creamers. i slowly cut down to 4 each. The way my coffee tastes now i cant imagine or remember how it tasted with 7 each. its ridonkulious. when i worked at travelocity coffee was everyone's water in the morning. they always had a pot brewing at one corner of the building. you'd think we'd produce our own coffee beans. id bring my own coffee to work (when i worked at travelocity) but id finish before i got to work, it was a 20 min drive for me. my brother would tell me ," that's the point of taking coffee to work" i disagree Joe, it is not. Well by the time i'd get to my desk, my coffee would be luke warm, which i hate! but id drink half of it. So i'd be in the car, tempted to drink my coffee but i wouldn't... cause i wanted to save it for it work. but it'd be luke warm AGAIN. So to fix this dilemma, (so id have flavored coffee at work) id steal coffee half and half from Valero to add flavor. id try the vanilla one...was OK. then there was this mint one. and some other i cant remember. but i didn't like either. SOOO i was stuck back at Square one.... So i just used the basic coffee creamer and sugar. then one day we ran out of sugar and my coffee tasted weird. sooo i had to go and sneak to another station and take more sugar. by the time i got sugar.... guess... my coffee was luke warm. SO i said FUCK IT! i started bringing water. mind you as klutzy as i am... i never spilled any drink at my work station. well while i was working at travelocity. at my current job, motel 6, i have spilled many on the carpet. they always laugh at me. laughing isn't nice when its directed to you. Starbucks Coffee.. now thats coffee. i always burn my tongue, even though the label warns me. So stubborn i am. What would i do without my coffee.... Coffee so you know. I love you!
-V

Comments

Popular Posts