confused, mad....HS drama

Photobucket

most girls ive spoken to tell me that I shouldnt allow my boyfriend to talk to girls. Honestly i think thats stupid, unless necessary. If a girl was texting my boyfriend saying I love u and stuff ok then thats something u gotta compromise. lol but my trouble is this... and i do need opinions/advice. There is this girl, and ill say her fucking name (sorry i cuss alot) Stephanie Perales... She is a bitch who u shouldn't trust. way back a year ago, she asked to borrow my digital camera for some baby shower she was having. well i told her before lending it, that that week i needed it by the end of the weekend. on Friday. she said ok ill give it to u then.... then she agreed. well middle of the week i asked her if she was done with it. her reason of not giving it back was that she wanted to put it on a CD at walmart. so i said ok. if i can have it by thurs afternoon. well i called and texted and nothing. well turns out she pawned my camera for her babies. she needed medicine. honestly i dont mind her asking for money for her kids but pawning something that wasn't hers. luckily i had a friend at the pawn shop who knew it was mine and had me show proof it was mine with serial number and receipt (i know i had it saved cause of the warranty) well i never spoke to her with in a year. well my boyfriend started talking to her and her bf. i kept my distance cause i was still upset. well eventually i gave in and talked to her about the whole thing. that it was cool im over it. well my boyfriend had started talking to her comforting her one day cause her boyfriend verbally abuses her, calls her stupid and worse. makes her life hell. she has two little girls... when asked if she loved them all her response was "they werent planned" nothing else. most mothers will say "they werent planned but i love them" i wasnt planned and my parents love me. well she confined in him about her problems. to behonest her boyfriend became a close friend to him. well to me things got suspiscious after her calling constantly wanting to hang out with him every day. well it wasnt such a big deal cause people need friends. but it got to the point where once he didnt even come home from work, no call no text saying if he went with her or what, so i got worried called and at first no answer, then he called back saying where he was at. so in a calm tone (for once) i asked why didnt you call me? he told me he didnt wanna wake me. so i asked then, why didnt u text me? and he said it slipped his mind. so that kinda caught my eye and my trust level went down (due to past things in life), anyways, one day we both took a nap and while i was sleeping i heard his phone blow up with texts. i woke up and looked just to see who it was from. and it was all from her. so i read them and it constantly said about her wanting to meet. and one saying she was at her cousins house and she was in a skirt. WTF? why is she in a skirt????? and telling my boyfriend this. well at this point i felt my bf was innocent. cause he was with me and nothing was sent out. he was with me the day before and that whole day. well i texted from my phone saying i appreciate you not talking to jason for awhile. thanks. well her boyfriend saw my text and called me. so we talked about what i saw and what he had been viewing. well he said he'd tell her what was going on but she of course, denied it all. he told me to drop it and leave it alone and to just leave jason if i felt something was going on. im all REALLY????? so, i left it alone....for awhile. till that night, she kept texting his phone saying she couldnt talk to him n e more but she'd call him. i was right there!!!! she is fucking stupid! well he didnt text her that night just saying he couldnt talk and was at work. we both agreed on the text. so next day she texted him all morning asking if i was around . so i texted her saying if u call or text one more time, i am going to tell ur bf everything. she was planning on moving out with the kids and leaving him. well she claims she has nothing to hide but i know she does. well.... today she was telling my bf that im psycho. for him to tell me to stop texting her. and i seriouslydont feel like dealing with this highschool shit. i dont wanna have to change our numbers but this is ridiculiuos. if you actually read this then you must be bored or interested. please id appreciate no negative comments. but honesty. Fuck it. idc say what ya want lol. anyways, im stuck at a stand point to call her on my phone and talk to her. deal with it like adults. best thing?

Comments

  1. you should talk to her, and ask her whats up with her and Your man. He's playing stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts