Wish i was back in middle school...

School Pictures, Images and Photos
OMG SUCH A BORE! this week's hours at my work stink. Im getting exhausted with these hours, i thought i could handle the over night shift but ill admit its exhausting. i notice i wake up still sleepy lol but eh what can ya do. Im trying to get my life straight and do something i love. i realized i settled on alot of things in life...have you ever settled? im sure some of us have without realizing it. for example at a restaurant they mess up on your order and you decide to keep it thinking ...what if they spit in it? lol Ive done that. i am gonna try and go back to school. well first my G.E.D then try and go for college. cause i do want to do something i love. i dont want to talk bad about my work cause i do love it but i know i can do better. note to my work, im not insulting my current job. just not my type of job. plus there is a difference in job and career...ive always got tired of hearing that question in interviews..... lol about the difference between and job and a career. blah!

Comments

Popular Posts